Cleat extender plate - MLR618 Speedplay (kit)
The FORM Speedplay extender plates offer riders extra adjustability outside the range of the standard Speedplay base plate. This includes rearward adjustment, medial adjustment or lateral adjustment. With three plate options to choose from there are multiple configurations for you to explore.
The MLR618 is FORM's most versatile extender plate, offering up to 18mm of additional rearward adjustment combined with up to 6mm of additional medial or lateral adjustment, compared with a standard Speedplay base plate. The plate has three sets of cleat attachment holes, one in the standard position, one in the rearward position and one in the rearward/medial/lateral position.
If experimentation with foot position is your goal, this is the extender plate to get.
- L & R - Two plates / base plate screws / cleat screws / mini Torx tool
- L IN / R OUT - Single plate / base plate screws / cleat screws / mini Torx tool
- R IN / L OUT - Single plate / base plate screws / cleat screws / mini Torx tool
- These plates are designed to use Torx countersunk screws (provided). Using any other screws could produce compromised results.
- In some configurations minor trimming of the blue Speedplay wedges might be necessary to achieve maximum rearward adjustment. This is easily done with a craft knife, drill, or both. Please check picture gallery or get in touch for more info.